LEMONGRASS G&Ts served from a Routemaster bus, microbrewery craft beers accompanied by artisanal ‘small plates’ and exotic cocktails to the sound of Balearic beats are all on the menu for LuxLive’s party night of Wednesday 14 November 2018.
A raft of networking events for lighting designers, professionals, clients and suppliers are being planned for next month’s packed LuxLive 2018 programme.
Taking place on the floor of the show, the gatherings are open to all, giving you a unique opportunity to meet with leading lighting professionals including designers and engineers as well as end users and architects to exchange ideas and discuss the issues, challenges and opportunities in the market.
The major gatherings start at 6pm and include:
- LED Linear Party, lightspace café
- Ligman Routemaster Bus Bash, Town Square
- Hacel Party, stands D44 and D48
- Gamma Illuminations Drinks Evening, stand B40
- Sirecled Party, stand F6
- Astro Lighting Party, stand D28
- Ledvance Party: stand H2
- Thorlux: Exclusive invitation-only party, Stand E20 and N52
- LuxBox Disruptors’ Drinks, stand N46
The celebrations are just one of many exciting events, talks, debates and seminars taking place when the industry gathers at the ExCeL London Exhibition Centre.
‘I look forward to welcoming everyone to the party,’ says content director Ray Molony.
‘Technology and innovation are the lifeblood of the lighting industry but it’s people who make projects happen. That’s why it’s great we’ll have the whole supply chain in one place.’
The two-day LuxLive 2018 exhibition and conference features over 50 big-name brands – including Philips, Osram, DGA, Tungsram, Lutron, Bluetooth and ABB – and a comprehensive educational programme with talks, presentations and live debates across eight arenas and theatres.
Some 8,000 specifiers, contractors and clients from across the UK are expected to descend on ExCeL on Wednesday 14 November and Thursday 15 November 2018 for LuxLive.
- See over 200 exhibitors at the LuxLive 2018 exhibition which takes place on Wednesday 14 November and Thursday 15 November 2018 at ExCeL London. The show includes no fewer than eight conference tracks. See the full programme and exhibitor list, and register for free here.